Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Yahoo ( YHOO) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Yahoo fell $0.31 (-1.1%) to $27.65 on light volume. Throughout the day, 11,687,300 shares of Yahoo exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 18,556,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $27.55-$28.09 after having opened the day at $28.07 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.96. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: ValueClick ( VCLK), down 14.9%, AOL ( AOL), down 5.6%, TechTarget ( TTGT), down 5.2% and Renren ( RENN), down 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Yahoo Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.