Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Flowserve Corporation ( FLS) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Flowserve Corporation fell $0.81 (-1.4%) to $57.28 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,276,911 shares of Flowserve Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,062,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $56.98-$58.00 after having opened the day at $57.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.09. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Homex Development ( HXM), down 15.1%, Integrated Electrical Services ( IESC), down 11.8%, ZBB Energy Corporation ( ZBB), down 11.6% and MRC Global ( MRC), down 11.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Flowserve Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.