Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Parker Hannifin Corporation ( PH) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Parker Hannifin Corporation fell $1.55 (-1.4%) to $105.24 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,028,204 shares of Parker Hannifin Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,023,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $104.19-$105.39 after having opened the day at $105.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $106.79. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: ZBB Energy Corporation ( ZBB), down 11.6%, MRC Global ( MRC), down 11.0%, Global-Tech Advanced Innovations ( GAI), down 8.3% and Cleantech Solutions International ( CLNT), down 6.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Parker Hannifin Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.