Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Humana ( HUM) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Humana fell $1.42 (-1.6%) to $89.89 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,045,760 shares of Humana exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,346,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $89.60-$91.33 after having opened the day at $91.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $91.31. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 38.4%, Organovo Holdings ( ONVO), down 14.0%, Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company ( AXN), down 12.0% and LipoScience ( LPDX), down 10.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Humana Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.