Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Kimco Realty ( KIM) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Kimco Realty fell $0.34 (-1.5%) to $22.50 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,555,753 shares of Kimco Realty exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,728,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $22.47-$22.95 after having opened the day at $22.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.84. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: Homex Development ( HXM), down 15.1%, Colonial Financial Services ( COBK), down 11.8%, PSB Holdings ( PSBH), down 7.4% and Siebert Financial Corporation ( SIEB), down 7.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Kimco Realty Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.