Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Questcor Pharmaceuticals ( QCOR) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Questcor Pharmaceuticals fell $4.20 (-6.0%) to $65.85 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,960,230 shares of Questcor Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,063,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $65.35-$70.55 after having opened the day at $68.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $70.05. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 38.4%, Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company ( AXN), down 12.0%, Reliv' International ( RELV), down 8.2% and China Pharma ( CPHI), down 7.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Questcor Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.