Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ServiceNow ( NOW) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, ServiceNow fell $0.78 (-1.7%) to $45.62 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,892,627 shares of ServiceNow exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,482,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $45.19-$46.00 after having opened the day at $45.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.40. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: SciQuest ( SQI), down 16.4%, AVG Technologies ( AVG), down 9.8%, Guidance Software ( GUID), down 9.4% and Velti ( VELT), down 9.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full ServiceNow Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.