Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Seagate Technology ( STX) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Seagate Technology fell $0.69 (-1.6%) to $41.10 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,622,458 shares of Seagate Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,482,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $40.76-$41.66 after having opened the day at $41.66 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.79. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Acorn Energy ( ACFN), down 4.9%, Dot Hill Systems Corporation ( HILL), down 4.7%, Immersion Corporation ( IMMR), down 4.6% and Crossroads Systems ( CRDS), down 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Seagate Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.