Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Williams Partners ( WPZ) pushed the Chemicals industry lower today making it today's featured Chemicals laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Williams Partners fell $2.36 (-4.5%) to $49.76 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 7,584,442 shares of Williams Partners exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 818,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $49.50-$50.79 after having opened the day at $50.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.12. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that declined today were: Lightbridge ( LTBR), down 11.9%, Intrepid Potash ( IPI), down 7.3%, Metabolix ( MBLX), down 6.4% and PetroLogistics ( PDH), down 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Williams Partners Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.