Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. BorgWarner ( BWA) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, BorgWarner fell $1.24 (-1.3%) to $97.46 on average volume. Throughout the day, 848,416 shares of BorgWarner exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 871,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $97.34-$98.83 after having opened the day at $98.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $98.70. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Westport Innovations ( WPRT), down 11.2%, Orbital Corporation ( OBT), down 5.0%, Remy International ( REMY), down 2.4% and Meritor ( MTOR), down 1.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full BorgWarner Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.