Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Wesco International ( WCC) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Wesco International rose $0.92 (1.2%) to $77.92 on average volume. Throughout the day, 522,887 shares of Wesco International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 547,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $76.19-$77.96 after having opened the day at $76.42 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.00. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: China Metro-Rural Holdings ( CNR), up 25.0%, Chefs Warehouse Holdings ( CHEF), up 7.0%, Navarre Corporation ( NAVR), up 6.0% and China Auto Logistics ( CALI), up 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Wesco International Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.