Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Expedia ( EXPE) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Expedia rose $0.97 (2.1%) to $48.17 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,178,642 shares of Expedia exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,378,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $47.06-$48.18 after having opened the day at $47.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.20. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: PokerTek ( PTEK), up 10.0%, Brinker International ( EAT), up 6.8%, Jamba ( JMBA), up 4.6% and Chuy's Holdings ( CHUY), up 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Expedia Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.