Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. KB Home ( KBH) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, KB Home rose $0.28 (1.6%) to $17.73 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,307,614 shares of KB Home exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,732,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $17.36-$18.13 after having opened the day at $17.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.45. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), up 14.0%, Euro Tech Holdings Company ( CLWT), up 11.5%, PGT ( PGTI), up 7.5% and Mohawk Industries ( MHK), up 7.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full KB Home Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.