Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Mohawk Industries ( MHK) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Mohawk Industries rose $8.68 (7.2%) to $129.97 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,576,075 shares of Mohawk Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 754,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $128.71-$134.21 after having opened the day at $132.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $121.29. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), up 14.0%, Euro Tech Holdings Company ( CLWT), up 11.5%, Arotech Corporation ( ARTX), up 6.3% and Dixie Group ( DXYN), up 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Mohawk Industries Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.