Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Catamaran ( CTRX) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Catamaran rose $1.20 (2.1%) to $58.23 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,166,612 shares of Catamaran exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,929,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $56.90-$58.56 after having opened the day at $57.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.03. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Stereotaxis ( STXS), up 74.8%, Uroplasty ( UPI), up 16.9%, BSD Medical Corporation ( BSDM), up 14.9% and Response Genetics ( RGDX), up 12.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Catamaran Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.