Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Perrigo Company ( PRGO) pushed the Health Care sector higher today making it today's featured health care winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Perrigo Company rose $2.98 (2.4%) to $128.39 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,947,737 shares of Perrigo Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 927,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $124.71-$128.39 after having opened the day at $125.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $125.41. Other companies within the Health Care sector that increased today were: Stereotaxis ( STXS), up 74.8%, Aastrom Biosciences ( ASTM), up 35.6%, CEL-SCI Corporation ( CVM), up 19.2% and Skystar Bio-Pharmaceutical Company ( SKBI), up 17.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Perrigo Company Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.