Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lululemon Athletica ( LULU) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Lululemon Athletica rose $1.61 (2.3%) to $72.70 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,106,698 shares of Lululemon Athletica exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,334,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $71.11-$72.97 after having opened the day at $71.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $71.09. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Sealed Air Corporation ( SEE), up 8.9%, Exceed Company ( EDS), up 5.3%, Swisher Hygiene ( SWSH), up 3.5% and Verso Paper ( VRS), up 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Lululemon Athletica Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.