Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sap ( SAP) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Sap rose $0.74 (1.0%) to $74.82 on light volume. Throughout the day, 794,431 shares of Sap exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,550,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $74.22-$75.13 after having opened the day at $74.36 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.08. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution ( KONE), up 62.1%, Active Network ( ACTV), up 24.3%, NIC ( EGOV), up 19.1% and ServiceSource International ( SREV), up 19.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Sap Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.