Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Boeing ( BA) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Boeing rose $1.20 (1.1%) to $107.90 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4,187,033 shares of Boeing exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,744,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $106.00-$107.95 after having opened the day at $106.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $106.70. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: Innovative Solutions and Support ( ISSC), up 3.1%, FLIR Systems ( FLIR), up 2.8%, Raytheon Company ( RTN), up 2.5% and Sturm Ruger & Company ( RGR), up 2.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Boeing Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.