Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Alcatel-Lucent ( ALU) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Alcatel-Lucent fell $0.05 (-2.0%) to $2.49 on average volume. Throughout the day, 20,540,126 shares of Alcatel-Lucent exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 13,898,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $2.43-$2.54 after having opened the day at $2.52 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $2.54. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: Iridium Communications ( IRDM), down 18.6%, Deltathree ( DDDC), down 15.5%, Cbeyond ( CBEY), down 14.4% and Alvarion ( ALVR), down 7.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Alcatel-Lucent Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.