Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sally Beauty Holdings ( SBH) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.5%. By the end of trading, Sally Beauty Holdings fell $3.68 (-12.1%) to $26.83 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 14,947,289 shares of Sally Beauty Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,054,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $25.88-$29.24 after having opened the day at $28.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.51. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: United Online ( UNTD), down 3.6%, Blue Nile ( NILE), down 3.4%, China Auto Logistics ( CALI), down 3.0% and CSS Industries ( CSS), down 2.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Sally Beauty Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.