Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sinclair Broadcast Group ( SBGI) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Sinclair Broadcast Group fell $0.40 (-1.4%) to $27.81 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,488,200 shares of Sinclair Broadcast Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,500,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $27.79-$28.95 after having opened the day at $28.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.21. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: Dolan ( DM), down 5.9%, Millennial Media ( MM), down 5.8%, Envoy Capital Group ( ECGI), down 4.1% and Tiger Media ( IDI), down 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Sinclair Broadcast Group Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.