Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Equinix ( EQIX) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 3.3%. By the end of trading, Equinix fell $2.24 (-1.2%) to $177.11 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,445,768 shares of Equinix exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,200,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $176.85-$181.56 after having opened the day at $180.18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $179.35. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Deltathree ( DDDC), down 15.5%, Remark Media ( MARK), down 4.4%, TechTarget ( TTGT), down 4.3% and YY ( YY), down 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Equinix Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.