Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Arena Pharmaceuticals ( ARNA) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Arena Pharmaceuticals fell $0.09 (-1.3%) to $6.86 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,762,100 shares of Arena Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,569,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $6.82-$7.15 after having opened the day at $7.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $6.95. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 38.6%, Medical Action Industries ( MDCI), down 32.1%, Stereotaxis ( STXS), down 19.9% and Reliv' International ( RELV), down 16.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Arena Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.