Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SunPower Corporation ( SPWR) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, SunPower Corporation fell $3.75 (-13.6%) to $23.90 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 13,273,982 shares of SunPower Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,654,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $23.51-$27.70 after having opened the day at $27.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.65. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Entropic Communications ( ENTR), down 10.2%, Integrated Silicon Solution ( ISSI), down 9.5%, Hanwha SolarOne ( HSOL), down 7.6% and Alliance Fiber Optic Products ( AFOP), down 7.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full SunPower Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.