Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Medivation ( MDVN) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Medivation fell $0.64 (-1.1%) to $57.23 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,550,922 shares of Medivation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,061,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $55.37-$58.20 after having opened the day at $55.68 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.87. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 38.6%, Reliv' International ( RELV), down 16.7%, Halozyme Therapeutics ( HALO), down 14.0% and Senesco Technologies ( SNTI), down 12.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Medivation Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.