Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Clorox Company ( CLX) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Clorox Company fell $1.11 (-1.3%) to $84.83 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,005,649 shares of Clorox Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 898,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $84.38-$86.93 after having opened the day at $86.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $85.94. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Global-Tech Advanced Innovations ( GAI), down 4.9%, Furniture Brands International ( FBN), down 4.7%, Kid Brands ( KID), down 4.3% and Appliance Recycling Centers Of America ( ARCI), down 3.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Clorox Company Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.