Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Qualcomm ( QCOM) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Qualcomm rose $0.71 (1.1%) to $65.27 on average volume. Throughout the day, 10,978,535 shares of Qualcomm exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 13,646,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $64.31-$65.48 after having opened the day at $64.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.56. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: Voltari ( VLTC), up 14.0%, B Communications ( BCOM), up 13.5%, Clearfield ( CLFD), up 13.2% and Zoom Technologies ( ZOOM), up 12.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Qualcomm Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.