Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Google ( GOOG) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 3.3%. By the end of trading, Google rose $16.47 (1.9%) to $904.22 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,117,918 shares of Google exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,352,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $895.00-$904.55 after having opened the day at $895.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $887.75. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: LiveDeal ( LIVE), up 24.8%, Yelp ( YELP), up 23.2%, Friendfinder Networks ( FFN), up 22.4% and Renren ( RENN), up 19.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Google Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.