Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. General Electric ( GE) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, General Electric rose $0.25 (1.0%) to $24.62 on average volume. Throughout the day, 31,602,398 shares of General Electric exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 39,362,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $24.52-$24.87 after having opened the day at $24.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.37. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Exide Technologies ( XIDE), up 11.5%, NF Energy Saving ( NFEC), up 10.8%, Omega Flex ( OFLX), up 10.2% and ITT ( ITT), up 9.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full General Electric Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.