Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Intuitive Surgical ( ISRG) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Intuitive Surgical rose $4.46 (1.1%) to $392.46 on average volume. Throughout the day, 641,437 shares of Intuitive Surgical exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 574,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $388.50-$395.79 after having opened the day at $389.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $388.00. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: ZELTIQ Aesthetics ( ZLTQ), up 40.2%, Staar Surgical ( STAA), up 18.1%, ERBA Diagnostics ( ERB), up 11.1% and Allied Healthcare Products ( AHPI), up 10.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Intuitive Surgical Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.