Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Celgene Corporation ( CELG) pushed the Health Care sector higher today making it today's featured health care winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Celgene Corporation rose $1.93 (1.3%) to $148.79 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,427,938 shares of Celgene Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,965,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $147.19-$149.92 after having opened the day at $148.18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $146.86. Other companies within the Health Care sector that increased today were: ZELTIQ Aesthetics ( ZLTQ), up 40.2%, Zalicus ( ZLCS), up 30.9%, Biocryst Pharmaceuticals ( BCRX), up 21.1% and Anika Therapeutics ( ANIK), up 20.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Celgene Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.