Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Coca-Cola ( KO) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.5%. By the end of trading, Coca-Cola rose $0.48 (1.2%) to $40.56 on average volume. Throughout the day, 10,668,551 shares of Coca-Cola exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 13,371,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $40.40-$40.75 after having opened the day at $40.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.08. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Boulder Brands ( BDBD), up 15.5%, Boston Beer Company ( SAM), up 14.1%, Pilgrims Pride ( PPC), up 7.0% and Craft Brew Alliance ( BREW), up 6.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Coca-Cola Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.