Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Bristol-Myers Squibb Company ( BMY) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company rose $0.75 (1.7%) to $43.99 on light volume. Throughout the day, 7,639,346 shares of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,661,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $43.46-$44.23 after having opened the day at $43.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.24. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: Zalicus ( ZLCS), up 30.9%, Biocryst Pharmaceuticals ( BCRX), up 21.1%, Anika Therapeutics ( ANIK), up 20.9% and GW Pharmaceuticals PLC ADR ( GWPH), up 16.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Bristol-Myers Squibb Company Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.