Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Paychex ( PAYX) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.5%. By the end of trading, Paychex rose $1.00 (2.5%) to $40.44 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,061,950 shares of Paychex exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,317,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $39.41-$40.48 after having opened the day at $39.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.44. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Zillow ( Z), up 14.8%, China Distance Education Holdings ( DL), up 13.6%, WidePoint Corporation ( WYY), up 13.0% and Cardtronics ( CATM), up 12.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Paychex Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.