Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. EMC Corporation ( EMC) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, EMC Corporation rose $0.37 (1.4%) to $26.52 on light volume. Throughout the day, 11,695,331 shares of EMC Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 21,136,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $26.30-$26.55 after having opened the day at $26.36 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.15. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Cray ( CRAY), up 21.7%, Ruckus Wireless ( RKUS), up 10.4%, Teradata Corporation ( TDC), up 6.8% and SanDisk ( SNDK), up 6.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full EMC Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.