Citi’s ThankYou Preferred card now rewards cardmembers for doing what they love by offering two points per dollar spent on dining out and entertainment at no annual fee. New and existing ThankYou Preferred cardmembers earn two ThankYou ® Points per dollar on dining at restaurants and entertainment purchases from takeout to fine dining, music downloads to movie rentals, as well as tickets to sports and entertainment events. ThankYou Preferred cardmembers will continue to earn one point per dollar on other purchases. “We’ve seen and heard that our cardmembers enjoy dining and entertainment often and want to be rewarded for these purchases,” said Chris Fred, Head of Rewards Product Management, Citi Cards. “ThankYou Preferred now enables cardmembers to earn points faster while enjoying the food and entertainment they love: whether they are buying lunch, enjoying a night out, or taking the family to a ballgame.” In addition, Citi announced a lineup of special events exclusively for Citi ThankYou cardmembers that will begin in August and take place in select U.S. major cities. The only way to access these unique experiences is by purchasing tickets with a Citi ThankYou card. More information on the events lineup and how to purchase tickets can be found at www.citi.com/thankyoucards. Added Chris Fred: “These events have been designed exclusively for customers with a Citi ThankYou card and give them unique opportunities to see the nation’s top talent in comedy, music and sports by using their ThankYou card.” Twice as Good With Double Points: Citi ThankYou Preferred Card All of the benefits below are offered to cardmembers at no annual fee:
- Earn 2 Points per $1 spent on dining at restaurants and entertainment and 1 Point per $1 spent on other purchases.
- Earn unlimited ThankYou Points that do not expire.
- Redeem points for a broad range of awards appealing to your interests: from gift cards for popular retailers and restaurants to sporting goods, electronics and travel rewards. ThankYou Points can also be used to purchase concert tickets on LiveNation.com.
- Access a special lineup of experiences curated exclusively for Citi ThankYou cardmembers including music, sports, comedy, dining and family entertainment. With Citi Private Pass, cardmembers can also enjoy access to thousands of events – from preferred seating and VIP experiences to complimentary events.
- Use Citi ThankYou Preferred Card enabled with chip technology to make purchases with ease wherever you travel around the world.
- Get assistance from Citi ThankYou Concierge Service with everything from event tickets and dining reservations to travel and gift recommendations.
More information including how to apply for the Citi ThankYou Preferred card can be found at www.citi.com/thankyoucards.About Citi Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com | Twitter: @Citi | YouTube: www.youtube.com/citi | Blog: http://new.citi.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/citi | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/citi