Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. LKQ Corporation ( LKQ) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, LKQ Corporation fell $0.32 (-1.2%) to $26.07 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,105,531 shares of LKQ Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,190,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $26.02-$26.68 after having opened the day at $26.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.39. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: Hudson Technology ( HDSN), down 16.1%, Bluelinx Holdings ( BXC), down 9.8%, Lawson Products ( LAWS), down 5.6% and Spartan Stores ( SPTN), down 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full LKQ Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.