Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Autodesk ( ADSK) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Autodesk fell $1.19 (-3.2%) to $35.39 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,488,704 shares of Autodesk exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,756,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $34.73-$36.68 after having opened the day at $36.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.58. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: MERU Networks ( MERU), down 27.3%, SatCon Technology Corporation ( SATC), down 25.0%, Jive Software ( JIVE), down 21.4% and Friendfinder Networks ( FFN), down 16.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Autodesk Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.