Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. IAC/InterActiveCorp ( IACI) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, IAC/InterActiveCorp fell $2.02 (-3.8%) to $50.61 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,682,731 shares of IAC/InterActiveCorp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,055,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $48.65-$53.31 after having opened the day at $52.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.63. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Friendfinder Networks ( FFN), down 16.3%, Deltathree ( DDDC), down 11.2%, Digital River ( DRIV), down 9.8% and CafePress ( PRSS), down 7.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full IAC/InterActiveCorp Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.