Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Allegheny Technologies ( ATI) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Allegheny Technologies fell $0.41 (-1.5%) to $27.57 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,442,734 shares of Allegheny Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,712,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $27.51-$28.20 after having opened the day at $28.07 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.98. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Regal-Beloit Corporation ( RBC), down 8.4%, GreenHunter Resources ( GRH), down 6.3%, Omega Flex ( OFLX), down 6.3% and Ballard Power Systems ( BLDP), down 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Allegheny Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.