Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Talisman Energy ( TLM) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Talisman Energy fell $0.28 (-2.4%) to $11.31 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 8,360,084 shares of Talisman Energy exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,834,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $11.15-$11.60 after having opened the day at $11.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.59. Other companies within the Energy industry that declined today were: GeoPetro Resources Company ( GPR), down 20.9%, Andatee China Marine Fuel Services Corporat ( AMCF), down 13.4%, New Concept Energy ( GBR), down 9.1% and SMF Energy Corporation ( FUEL), down 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Talisman Energy Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.