Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Visa ( V) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Visa fell $14.43 (-7.5%) to $177.01 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 22,471,954 shares of Visa exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,110,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $170.99-$194.90 after having opened the day at $193.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $191.44. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: SmartPros ( SPRO), down 8.5%, Furiex Pharmaceuticals ( FURX), down 7.6%, Hudson Global ( HSON), down 7.1% and LivePerson ( LPSN), down 7.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Visa Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.