Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ecolab ( ECL) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Ecolab fell $1.61 (-1.7%) to $92.14 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,492,107 shares of Ecolab exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,164,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $92.07-$94.97 after having opened the day at $93.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $93.75. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: ACCO Brands ( ACCO), down 9.1%, Orient Paper ( ONP), down 4.5%, Wausau Paper Corporation ( WPP), down 3.4% and Energizer Holdings ( ENR), down 3.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ecolab Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.