Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Rackspace Hosting ( RAX) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Rackspace Hosting fell $1.14 (-2.5%) to $45.29 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,054,801 shares of Rackspace Hosting exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,559,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $44.62-$46.78 after having opened the day at $46.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.43. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Jive Software ( JIVE), down 21.4%, Riverbed Technology ( RVBD), down 10.8%, TigerLogic Corporation ( TIGR), down 7.3% and Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution ( KONE), down 5.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Rackspace Hosting Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.