Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Delphi Automotive ( DLPH) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Delphi Automotive fell $1.60 (-2.9%) to $53.72 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,051,198 shares of Delphi Automotive exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,048,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $53.26-$54.98 after having opened the day at $54.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.32. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: China Automotive Systems ( CAAS), down 6.1%, Orbital Corporation ( OBT), down 5.0%, Shiloh Industries ( SHLO), down 3.5% and Accuride ( ACW), down 2.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Delphi Automotive Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.