Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Textron ( TXT) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Textron fell $0.29 (-1.1%) to $27.38 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,020,368 shares of Textron exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,647,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $27.33-$27.75 after having opened the day at $27.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.67. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: Astronics Corporation ( ATRO), down 4.8%, Embraer S.A ( ERJ), down 2.7%, TAT Technologies ( TATT), down 2.6% and Erickson Air-Crane ( EAC), down 2.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Textron Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.