Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Rockwell Automation ( ROK) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Rockwell Automation rose $1.22 (1.3%) to $96.85 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,338,673 shares of Rockwell Automation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 786,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $94.85-$97.43 after having opened the day at $94.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $95.63. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Navarre Corporation ( NAVR), up 6.5%, Taitron Components Inc. Class A ( TAIT), up 4.9%, China Auto Logistics ( CALI), up 3.8% and Armco Metals Holdings ( CNAM), up 3.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Rockwell Automation Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.