Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Texas Instruments ( TXN) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Texas Instruments rose $0.42 (1.1%) to $39.18 on average volume. Throughout the day, 8,787,951 shares of Texas Instruments exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,999,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $38.78-$39.35 after having opened the day at $38.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.76. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: Marketo ( MKTO), up 20.0%, Daegis ( DAEG), up 17.4%, Edgewater Technology ( EDGW), up 17.4% and ChinaNet Online Holdings ( CNET), up 16.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Texas Instruments Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.