Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Directv ( DTV) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Directv rose $0.65 (1.0%) to $63.28 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,297,635 shares of Directv exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,622,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $62.59-$64.10 after having opened the day at $62.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.63. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Daegis ( DAEG), up 17.4%, QKL Stores ( QKLS), up 17.1%, ChinaNet Online Holdings ( CNET), up 16.6% and China Yida ( CNYD), up 16.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Directv Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.